Sami Mittens - Swedish Design
LEARN TO KNIT THESE BEAUTIFUL TRADITIONAL SAMI MITTENS from Gällivare, Sweden!
This course includes the Swedish Design only.
THE COURSE INCLUDES:
- Patterns and chart for the Swedish design, ladies size
- Instructions on how to easily adjust to men size mittens
- Complete video tutorials on everything you need to know/do to knit these mittens, you can basically knit a long with the videos
- A 10% DISCOUNT CODE FOR THE YARN - this is sent to you in an email after you have signed up
- Easy access to the teacher (Kristin) both by email and in the Facebook Group - you`ll never get stuck
- LIFETIME ACCESS
- LOG IN ANYTIME, FROM ANYWHERE
These mittens are knitted with Sandnes Sisu yarn, and you`ll get 10% discount (The Discount Code is sent out by email after you sign up):
Composition: 80% Wool 20% Polyamide
Yarn Weight: 3 Ply
Yarn Ball Weight: 50 grams
Yarn Meterage/Yardage: 175 metres
Tension/Gauge: 27 sts on 10 cm
Recommended Needles: 2.5-3 mm/US 1 - 2/ UK 13 - 11
YARDAGE FOR THESE MITTENS: 50 GRAMS/1 BALL OF EACH COLOR.
PLEASE NOTE: The suggested yellow and green Sisu colors are "softer" than the colors in the photo, as the bright yellow and bright green yarn has been discontinued.